- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
pakistan motorway police
The Pakistan motorway police department introduces an anti-sleep device to reduce the rate of accidents caused by drivers falling asleep on the road. it will help prevent the catastrophes of road accidents and…
Three Rangers’ personnel were killed and eleven injured in a road accident, when their double cabin pick-up truck overturned after the tie-road collapsed on the Motorway, three kilometres from Fateh Jang on…
It has come to our knowledge that Government of Japan is donating Toyota Prius to Pakistan's National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP). There was news circulating about the news on social media, but…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.