- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
pakistan motorway police
The Pakistan motorway police department introduces an anti-sleep device to reduce the rate of accidents caused by drivers falling asleep on the road. it will help prevent the catastrophes of road accidents and…
Three Rangers’ personnel were killed and eleven injured in a road accident, when their double cabin pick-up truck overturned after the tie-road collapsed on the Motorway, three kilometres from Fateh Jang on…
It has come to our knowledge that Government of Japan is donating Toyota Prius to Pakistan's National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP). There was news circulating about the news on social media, but…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.