- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Pakistan Standard and Quality Control Authority
The Government of Pakistan has appointed Pakistan Standard and Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) to check and monitor the quality of auto sector, especially four-wheelers in the country. Previously, Engineering…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.