- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
petrol price hike
The government dropped the petrol bomb on the public on Oct 16, taking the fuel prices to an all-time high in the history of Pakistan. The public is losing their minds, but the fuel prices are going up and up.…
The caretaker government after hesitating, at last, surged the prices of petroleum products in the country up to PKR 6.55. This recent action has been harshly criticised not only by the local consumers but also…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.