- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
ISLAMABAD: The government has increased the sales tax rate on petroleum products by 5%, making it 22% from 17% previously, despite clear orders from Supreme Court against it. The decision was made on Tuesday…
Nawaz Sharif has announced to reduce the prices of petrol by Rs. 9.66 per litre. Effective Monday, petrol would be available for Rs. 84.53 per litre. The announcement came on the inauguration ceremony of…
ISLAMABAD: The consumers of Pakistan can expect a big price cut on the fuel prices as a result of a decrease in oil prices globally. According to various sources, a relief of as much as Rs. 14 per litre in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.