- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
ISLAMABAD: The government has increased the sales tax rate on petroleum products by 5%, making it 22% from 17% previously, despite clear orders from Supreme Court against it. The decision was made on Tuesday…
Nawaz Sharif has announced to reduce the prices of petrol by Rs. 9.66 per litre. Effective Monday, petrol would be available for Rs. 84.53 per litre. The announcement came on the inauguration ceremony of…
ISLAMABAD: The consumers of Pakistan can expect a big price cut on the fuel prices as a result of a decrease in oil prices globally. According to various sources, a relief of as much as Rs. 14 per litre in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.