- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Proton in Pakistan
Proton X70 had an eventful launch in Pakistan just a few days ago. Pakistani car enthusiasts are giving a warm welcome to the first Proton car by booking its CBU units. The car booking process, on the other…
Ever since the announcement of entry of Proton in Pakistan, car enthusiasts have shown keen interest. The new entrant will certainly help create more choices for people in the country which is currently…
The Malaysian national carmaker Proton in collaboration with Al-Haj automotive will set up the first overseas completely knocked down (CKD) plant in Pakistan which is expected to start the production by June…
Finally, we are ahead of the Indian auto industry in some way. While Proton, the Malaysian automaker, is making a business case to launch its cars in India, the Pakistani roads are witnessing its few remaining…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.