- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Proton in Pakistan
Proton X70 had an eventful launch in Pakistan just a few days ago. Pakistani car enthusiasts are giving a warm welcome to the first Proton car by booking its CBU units. The car booking process, on the other…
Ever since the announcement of entry of Proton in Pakistan, car enthusiasts have shown keen interest. The new entrant will certainly help create more choices for people in the country which is currently…
The Malaysian national carmaker Proton in collaboration with Al-Haj automotive will set up the first overseas completely knocked down (CKD) plant in Pakistan which is expected to start the production by June…
Finally, we are ahead of the Indian auto industry in some way. While Proton, the Malaysian automaker, is making a business case to launch its cars in India, the Pakistani roads are witnessing its few remaining…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.