- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
In order to add convenience and easy accessibility for the motorists, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has added three more banks HBL, MCB, and UBL to its receipts of e-challan payments. E-challan system…
Once again the Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has issued a warning to people who are driving vehicles on open letters. The authority has given 10-days to citizens to register their vehicles on their…
In a bid to facilitate the general public of Lahore, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued a list of points which are closed for commuting purposes. There are total 39 points which are closed for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.