- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
In order to add convenience and easy accessibility for the motorists, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has added three more banks HBL, MCB, and UBL to its receipts of e-challan payments. E-challan system…
Once again the Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has issued a warning to people who are driving vehicles on open letters. The authority has given 10-days to citizens to register their vehicles on their…
In a bid to facilitate the general public of Lahore, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) has issued a list of points which are closed for commuting purposes. There are total 39 points which are closed for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.