- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Honda was previously known for manufacturing motorcycles instead of cars before 1963 when they manufactured a mini pickup truck, and in 1966, they released a Kei car named N360. They released other models in…
Unlike the Toyota's FT-86 concept, which eventually saw the light as a production ready car, Honda meanwhile has just teased the world with concepts of what maybe the next NSX and again, Honda will be showing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.