- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Honda was previously known for manufacturing motorcycles instead of cars before 1963 when they manufactured a mini pickup truck, and in 1966, they released a Kei car named N360. They released other models in…
Unlike the Toyota's FT-86 concept, which eventually saw the light as a production ready car, Honda meanwhile has just teased the world with concepts of what maybe the next NSX and again, Honda will be showing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.