- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
renault cars in pakistan
PakWheels.com was the first to report that Renault is thinking of building its manufacturing plant in Faisalabad instead of Karachi. And now, as per The News, the French automaker has finally decided to set up…
It turns out that famous French automobile company Renault is not letting go of its dream to set up a vehicle production plant in Pakistan. According to a foreign media outlet, the French automaker is in talks…
Earlier today, the Board of Investment revealed in a Press Release that the French Automobile manufacturer Renault will start assembling cars in Pakistan by 2018. "As the result of Finance Minister’s hectic…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.