- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
renault kwid price in pakistan
It turns out that famous French automobile company Renault is not letting go of its dream to set up a vehicle production plant in Pakistan. According to a foreign media outlet, the French automaker is in talks…
Earlier today, the Board of Investment revealed in a Press Release that the French Automobile manufacturer Renault will start assembling cars in Pakistan by 2018. "As the result of Finance Minister’s hectic…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.