- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
FAW Pakistan introduced the FAW XPV minivan in April of 2012 as CBU and started assembling it after sales got traction in September of 2012. The X-PV is a 1.0-liter 7-seater minivan by FAW, which was launched…
Recently, I purchased a Suzuki Cultus just for the heck of it and this is my story. I wanted a smaller car for local errands. I have a 2000 Civic as my primary car, and I have loved it to the core for the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.