- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Grab is a Singapore-based ride-hailing service that has decided to expand its operations to Pakistan and thirteen other countries across the globe. Grab is expanding with the help of local tie-ups in these…
Ride-hailing services have become a trend of commuting not only in Pakistan but around the globe. Millions of people are availing their services each day. There are many ride-hailing services in Pakistan such…
Careem, a popular ride-hailing service, has seemingly come to an upbeat agreement with Sindh govt as a way forward for the company' smooth operations in the province. During the hearing in front of Sindh High…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.