- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Since the government announced its auto policy 2016-21, many local and foreign automakers are gearing up to establish new plants in the country, and some have even started establishing new plants. In December…
The automotive industry of Pakistan is going to be very exciting in the next few years. All the automaker are worried about low sales and their future in Pakistan, and honestly they should be. They have given…
A rumor that Indus Motor Company (IMC) is going to launch a Toyota hatchback car officially in Pakistan has been in the news for quite some time now. Car enthusiasts are speculating that the car would be Toyota…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.