- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Since the government announced its auto policy 2016-21, many local and foreign automakers are gearing up to establish new plants in the country, and some have even started establishing new plants. In December…
The automotive industry of Pakistan is going to be very exciting in the next few years. All the automaker are worried about low sales and their future in Pakistan, and honestly they should be. They have given…
A rumor that Indus Motor Company (IMC) is going to launch a Toyota hatchback car officially in Pakistan has been in the news for quite some time now. Car enthusiasts are speculating that the car would be Toyota…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.