- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
In an aim to curb the current account deficit and to increase the revenue of the country, the Government of Pakistan has increased sales tax on petroleum products. On Tuesday 1st January 2018, the government…
Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) is expected to lose PKR 60 billion in H1 of FY 2018-19 due to government slashing sales tax on petroleum products, reports a local media outlet. In an aim to give relief to…
Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered the government and all the concerned departments to provide a detailed report on taxes imposed on petroleum products, and to compare the taxes with domestic and global…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.