- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Al-Haj Group has signed an agreement with Malaysian automaker, Proton, to assemble and distribute its vehicles in the country. The signing ceremony was held at Proton Motors Head Office in Kuala Lumpur on…
The famous rivalry between Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic in Pakistan will never rest. And with the Corolla facelift now hitting the roads of Pakistan, it’s a good time to make a comparison between these two…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.