- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Al-Haj Group has signed an agreement with Malaysian automaker, Proton, to assemble and distribute its vehicles in the country. The signing ceremony was held at Proton Motors Head Office in Kuala Lumpur on…
The famous rivalry between Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic in Pakistan will never rest. And with the Corolla facelift now hitting the roads of Pakistan, it’s a good time to make a comparison between these two…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.