- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
In a bid to facilitate the citizens of Islamabad, the authorities have introduced an SMS service to track the delivery status of the vehicle’s smart card, according to a tweet by Deputy Commissioner Islamabad.…
Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control (ET&NC), in collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB), has launched smart card as new registration certificate throughout the province. The…
Technological advancement is taking place all over the world and governments are using this phenomenon to cater to the public needs. Similarly, the Government of Sindh has launched smart card for vehicle…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.