- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
The auto industry has demanded the abolishment of Additional Customs Duty (ACD) on the import of spare parts in Pakistan in the upcoming budget. Currently, the industry is paying 7% ACD on this import.…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has scrapped the additional 2% duty on almost 200 items including auto parts, reports a local media outlet. As per details, the authority has issued a notification in this…
Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts & Accessories Manufacturers (PAAPAM) has estimated the value of fake and illegal automotive spare parts in the after-market at Rs. 22 -25 billion. Despite many…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.