- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
It is not unusual that exotic car manufacturers introduce a special edition model for a country. Ferrari recently introduced a special edition for China, which didn't quite go well for its PR department. Now…
Only 500 LF-A were going to be built when Lexus unveiled the first Japanese exotic sports car to the world. Quite recently, Lexus said that only few were available for sale so those interested may need to hurry…
You won’t hear about BMW launching special editions in the rest of the world however, China, recently became Audi’s largest market by selling 87,788 Audis in China, more than Audi have sold in their home…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.