- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
SRO 1067 (I)/2017
On 23rd February 2018, the commerce ministry issued a new SRO 261(1)/2018 and amended the import policy once again. The newly issued SRO states as follow: “In exercise of the powers conferred by the…
In an interesting turn of event, Federal cabinet today has declared SRO 1067(1)/2017 invalid and has directed FBR to clear the 10,000 stranded cars at Karachi port, under old import policy, which have been…
Pakistan’s local auto manufacturers are working at maximum capacity and yet not fulfilling the demands of local consumers and market. That is why many consumers buy imported cars, which features better…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.