- Hyundai Santa Fe Launched- Is It Better Than Kia Sorento?
- Tesla Cybertruck Crash Test
- Sab Se Tez Truck Dodge Ram TRX 2023 – Owner Review
- Next Generation Suzuki Swift Concept Revealed
- Drown Munday & Their Modified Bikes – Review
- Rev in Mountains – Sarfaranga Rally is Around the Corner
- Hyundai Santa Fe Signature vs. Haval H6 HEV – A Comparison
- Changan Pakistan Brings Special Offer for Oshan X7
- Suzuki Bike Prices Increased Again in a Month
- MG Launches MG5 10th Anniversary Edition
The government issued SRO1067(1)/2017 on 20-10-2017 and made changes in import schemes, Baggage, and Gift. After the change fuss aroused in the local car market and people, dealers became confused because some…
Pakistan’s local auto manufacturers are working at maximum capacity and yet not fulfilling the demands of local consumers and market. That is why many consumers buy imported cars, which features better…
It turns out that government is seriously willing to stable the value of rupee as for quite some time now the value of rupee has been uncertain, which is affecting the overall economy of the country. And that…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had issued SRO.175 (I)/2015 on 27th February 2015 to change the rate of sales tax on petroleum products to minimize the increase in petroleum prices. The FBR has decreased the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.