- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
The government issued SRO1067(1)/2017 on 20-10-2017 and made changes in import schemes, Baggage, and Gift. After the change fuss aroused in the local car market and people, dealers became confused because some…
Pakistan’s local auto manufacturers are working at maximum capacity and yet not fulfilling the demands of local consumers and market. That is why many consumers buy imported cars, which features better…
It turns out that government is seriously willing to stable the value of rupee as for quite some time now the value of rupee has been uncertain, which is affecting the overall economy of the country. And that…
The Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) had issued SRO.175 (I)/2015 on 27th February 2015 to change the rate of sales tax on petroleum products to minimize the increase in petroleum prices. The FBR has decreased the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.