- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Lahore High Court (LHC) imposed a “no helmet, no petrol” ban in December 2018. The ban restricted petrol pumps in Lahore to sell fuel to motorcyclists without safety helmets. The Supreme Court of Pakistan…
The Supreme Court of Pakistan has ordered both the federal and provincial governments to submit a detailed report of luxury vehicles being used by government officials and the reason for using it. Court has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.