- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
suzuki cars in pakistan
Today, we bring you the owner's review of an imported Japanese car, the Suzuki Alto Turbo RS 2016. The owner is proud of his choice of buying this car; here’s why. Purchase and Price The owner told PakWheels…
Pakistan's biggest auto-manufacturer, Pak-Suzuki has denied any future plans to introduce new (model) cars in Pakistan. The company's stance is pro-active in receiving the same incentives, as new…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.