- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Suzuki Hustler is a Japanese manufactured hatchback which is a direct competitor to cars like Diahatsu Mira, Nissan Dayz, and Honda N One. The owner has been driving this car for the past five months. Hustler…
Take a look at the state of the current local automotive industry in Pakistan, and you'll quickly realize that there really isn't anything that genuinely appeals to modern day millennials within Pakistan. Of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.