- Another Massive Petrol Price Hike Expected!?
- Why Proton Saga is a High-Quality Car?
- Bookings of All Proton Cars Suspended
- Honda Civic 2022 – Dominating Pakistani Market since Launch
- Government increased petrol prices by Rs. 30
- BAIC X25 Spotted, Is Sazgar Launching It?
- Hyundai Recalled 239,000 Cars Including Elantra
- Beggar Gifts His Wife Bike Worth INR. 90,000
- Honda CR-V 6th Generation Teased!
- “A Converted Mercedes E55 AMG for Rs. 60 Lacs” – Owner’s Review
Recently, there is a new wave of motorcycle companies launching new bikes in Pakistan. And no doubt the decision has been welcomed by the Pakistani motorcycle consumers. Honda launched its new 150cc motorcycle…
Pakistani car industry touched a new milestone with the sales of 167,507 units of cars in a fiscal year (July to May). In last fiscal year (FY14-15), a total number of sold cars stood at 136,723 unit. That is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.