- Has Changan Just Hinted a New Car Launch?
- This Ramazan, Let’s Try To Be A Responsible Road User
- “Alsvin is Much Better Than City” – Owner’s Review
- Lahore High Court Questions The Govt On Rising Car Prices
- Ramadan Sale – Up To 70% Off On Auto Parts, Accessories
- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Here Are The Best Selling Cars of March 2021
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
Recently, there is a new wave of motorcycle companies launching new bikes in Pakistan. And no doubt the decision has been welcomed by the Pakistani motorcycle consumers. Honda launched its new 150cc motorcycle…
Aref Ali 60
Pakistani car industry touched a new milestone with the sales of 167,507 units of cars in a fiscal year (July to May). In last fiscal year (FY14-15), a total number of sold cars stood at 136,723 unit. That is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.