- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Suzuki Ciaz 1.3 Auto: A brief comparison!
- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
Recently, there is a new wave of motorcycle companies launching new bikes in Pakistan. And no doubt the decision has been welcomed by the Pakistani motorcycle consumers. Honda launched its new 150cc motorcycle…
Aref Ali 6
Pakistani car industry touched a new milestone with the sales of 167,507 units of cars in a fiscal year (July to May). In last fiscal year (FY14-15), a total number of sold cars stood at 136,723 unit. That is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.