- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
There is no change, as of now, in luxury tax on cars in the province says official of Punjab Excise Department. On 16th October 2018, the Punjab Assembly held a session, which was chaired by Chief Minister…
On Tuesday 16th October 2018, the Punjab Assembly held a session, which was chaired by Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar. During the session, the annual budget for the remaining 8 months of the fiscal year…
Almost 56 percent of the vehicles running in Punjab are 1000cc or less and to make those vehicle owners pay their token tax with less hassle, Punjab Government has introduced a deal where you pay 10,000 rupees…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.