- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Suzuki Ciaz 1.3 Auto: A brief comparison!
- Toyota discontinues Vitz nameplate while Nissan halts production of Datsun cars
- Honda S660 Turbo 2015 Owner’s Review: Price, Specs & Features
- Suzuki Ciaz 2017 Manual – Owner’s Review
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
Aref Ali 31
Suzuki Pakistan launched Suzuki Ciaz not too long ago. And it won’t be wrong to say that the latest sedan by Suzuki is having a tough time in regards to sales. Ciaz’s most immediate competitor is Honda City.…
The 2nd generation Toyota Fortuner was introduced quite recently by Toyota Indus in the Pakistani market replacing the previous 1st generation Fortuner that was somewhat criticized during its time for its…
Aref Ali 31
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
Web Desk 11
Earlier today in a much anticipated event, Toyota Pakistan made the new Hilux Revo and Fortuner available for the public. This event was organised at Royal Palm Golf and Country Club, Lahore. The event was…
Web Desk 3
In the last decade or so, the crossover segment is getting increasingly popular. Every car brand is bringing their version of crossover. In recent years, even in Pakistan, the crossover vehicles are getting…
Web Desk 24
The day of 27th September (2016) marked the advent of two vehicles being introduced in Pakistani Automotive market. It is true that Pakistani Automotive industry scarcely witnesses the launch of new cars, but…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.