- Govt Reduces Petrol Prices for 2nd Consecutive Time
- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
Toyota in Pakistan
A subsidiary of Toyota’s Aisin Seiki, the Advics, which fulfills Toyota’s significant demand for vehicle brakes have reported a fire at one of its plants in central Japan, leaving four workers injured. After an…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.