- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Uber in pakistan
Although the ride hailing services like Careem and Uber managed to secure some semblance of relief for the time being in Punjab and Sindh, the story in Pakistan's capital is totally opposite. Law enforcement…
Hours after the official missive stating ride hailing services Uber and Careem are illegal in Punjab, the Chairman of PITB, Dr Umar Saif has said that this action is being reviewed. In addition to a statement…
In a recently surfaced wave of actions being directed at the cab hailing services, namely Uber and Careem, the respective government's motive seems pretty clear: Channelizes and bring these services under…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.