- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
A Brief on History of Unimogs in Pakistan: Our Military started acquisitions of Unimogs in the late 70s, although they wanted to have a RHD 4x4 go anywhere vehicle for troops (421.128 BeeMog), carry…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.