- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
There are many factors which buyers consider while purchasing a used car such as its price, and overall condition, etc. However, there is another factor, which has the potential of making or breaking a deal and…
Sindh Government Is Losing 200 Million Rupees A Month For Being Unable To Implement Car Registration…
Sindh Government has been losing money at a rate of about Rs 200 million rupees a month, as stated by chairman of All Pakistan Motor Dealers Association (APDMA). People not paying taxes is one major reason for…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.