- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
The federal government bought three dozen vehicles for the state’s federal ministers and the secretaries of the parliament for PKR 205 million. These vehicles have been purchased even though the luxury vehicles…
In my daily commute to the Gulberg and DHA areas of Lahore for office work or outings, I usually come across self-proclaimed VIP movement there, especially during office hours. Luxury cars such as BMWs, Range…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.