The word engine was derived from the old French word “engin”. There are constant innovations being made in car engines. Most cars use four-stroke combustion cycle. The four-stroke combustion cycle is also referred to as the Otto cycle. This mechanism was invented by Nikolaus Otto in 1867. Karl Benz was the inventor of the first commercially successful automobile, the engine of this automobile operated on four-stroke Otto cycle. Today’s cars are being built with emerging technologies such as Hybrids, and electric engines. Car manufacturers are constantly working on ways to make engines that are both, efficient and powerful. Here is an interesting video on the different engine configurations we have in cars today.
- Sindh Govt to Decrease EV Registration Fee
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Islamabad
- Car Prices Likely To Go Up From 1st of Nov
- Ongoing Protest – Here is Traffic Alert for Lahore
- These are Car Delivery Times of Changan and DFSK
- 2nd Gen Mitsubishi Pajero Was An Underrated SUV
- Booking & Delivery Time of Hyundai and KIA Cars
- How Long It Takes For Suzuki Cars’ Deliveries?
- Booking Status & Delivery Time of Honda Cars
- Is Govt Planning Cheap Petrol for Bikes, Public Transport?
Samiullah Sharief is a car enthusiat. He is passionate about writing blogs and reviews about cars. His hobbies are driving,watching TV Shows like Top Gear, Mega Factories and he follows Popular car magazines. You can reach out to him by tweeting @sami649
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.