- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
I am a journalist and blogger who loves to write on the subjects of technology, telecom, economy and automobile.
Despite four months passed away after announcement made in budgets, provincial governments of Punjab and Sindh have failed to honor their commitments to commence tractor scheme for thousands of farmers of two…
There are two types of traffic licenses in Karachi — one a valid driving license, with a photo of a license holder, issued by an authorized Pakistani governmental department...OR the one with a photo of Founder…
Automobile assembling companies’ sales of various brands have continued to increase in the country mainly due to the increase in the purchasing power of consumers, easier car financing and taxi scheme of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.