Cars have a lot of warning lights and icons on their dashboards. Many warning lights on a car’s dashboard indicate a fault that may have occurred in the car’s system. The following are warning lights that you should know about. It is recommended to refer to your car’s owner-manual to find out detailed information on what each of its warning lights indicates. In this infographic, we start off with the basic warning symbols and move down to the more advanced indicators found in today’s cars.
- Honda CG 125 ⚡ Yamaha YB125Z DX – We Have a Clear Winner!
- “Don’t Buy Range Rover” – Owner Protested Outside Dealership
- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
Samiullah Sharief is a car enthusiat. He is passionate about writing blogs and reviews about cars. His hobbies are driving,watching TV Shows like Top Gear, Mega Factories and he follows Popular car magazines. You can reach out to him by tweeting @sami649
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.