See the Sindh Traffic Police has had enough of the chaotic traffic and announced steps as tough as being sent to jail for up to three years. So we also sought to file a list which is a common sight on over roads which is both dangerous, and requires just a little bit patience from us on the roads. Just a little bit.
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
I am a visual communications artist, I use arts and visual content to tell automotive stories to people.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.