- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
- Mini-Budget Passed – FED & GST on Cars REVISED!
- Regal Automobiles to Set Up an EV Plant in Pakistan
We are no stranger to car auctions around the world where the most extreme, classic and unique cars are sold for millions of dollars. Although most of that amount is meant for charity purposes (I hope so) but…
One question related to Porsche’s legacy car 911 has never been answered to full satisfaction: will a hybrid version of the 911 car ever see the light of the day? Since the question was raised, God knows who…
Although I wonder why they call it the last Porsche 997 911 when all of 911s look the same roughly put but Porsche has made a very special GT3 RS to say bid farewell to the 997. This special GT3 RS version is…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.