- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
Auto Industry of Pakistan
Representatives of PAAPAM (Pakistan Association of Automotive Parts and Accessories Manufactures) met with Khizar Hayat Gondal who is the Federal Secretary Industries discussing the concerns over the new…
Mercedes is going to launch its 2015 Mercedes C Class C220 CDI in India priced at INR 37.9 lac. It is not just about another car launch in India, it's about the fact that it's going to be assembled in India and…
The Big 3 have forced the Government of a damn country into submission. They have forced Chairman Privatization Commission (PC), Muhammad Zubair to withdraw the proposal which made it mandatory for auto…
If you remember, in October the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) issued a notice to Pakistan Automobile Manufacturers Authorised Dealers Association (PAMADA) about cartelisation and price fixing. Well,…
PakWheels is Pakistan's voice for everything automotive, and ever since government began to form committees to discuss and draft the new upcoming automotive policy, the automotive enthusiasts, buyers, sellers,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.