- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
In a bid to encourage bikers to wear a helmet while riding, local Rawalpindi administration has barred petrol stations to give petrol to bikers who are not wearing a helmet from 1st December 2018. According…
PakWheels.com reported on March 15th, 2018, that bikers might get a green signal from Islamabad High Court to travel through the motorway. And now it seems that bikers, at last, have been given a go ahead in…
When the motorway was first built the bikers were allowed to travel through it with their 500cc above bikes; however, shortly after due to unknown reasons authorities barred bikers from using the motorway. But,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.