- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
BMW and Toyota Sports car
We here at PakWheels really like small sports car. It’s another thing that not many of us have driven any as such, but that’s not the point. The point is we think they are the coolest thing, and we would love…
The first thing to come out of Toyota and BMW's relationship are rumors, lots of them and this news item marks the beginning of the rumor mill as everyone is more than just hasty to know what will be the next…
Toyota's president, Akio Toyoda has time and again displayed how he loves motorsports but it was the first time a couple of years ago when he showed some signs that Toyota cars are missing the fun factor in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.