- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Board of Investment
Engineering Development Board (EDB) and Board of Investment (BOI) have agreed to grant Ghandhara Nissan Brownfield status as per the Auto Policy 2016-21. Last year the company met with the officials of BOI and…
Later the operationalization of new auto strategy Automotive Development Policy (ADP 2016-21), different financial investors have demonstrated enthusiasm to put resources into the Auto Sector of Pakistan under…
In a shocking discovery, the Pakistan Board of Investment (BOI) has refused to bend to the pressure from existing auto manufacturers. Speaking to a group of journalists on Tuesday (28th March 2017), Board of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.