- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
Board of Investment
Engineering Development Board (EDB) and Board of Investment (BOI) have agreed to grant Ghandhara Nissan Brownfield status as per the Auto Policy 2016-21. Last year the company met with the officials of BOI and…
Later the operationalization of new auto strategy Automotive Development Policy (ADP 2016-21), different financial investors have demonstrated enthusiasm to put resources into the Auto Sector of Pakistan under…
In a shocking discovery, the Pakistan Board of Investment (BOI) has refused to bend to the pressure from existing auto manufacturers. Speaking to a group of journalists on Tuesday (28th March 2017), Board of…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.