- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Petrol is essential for cars; it’s their lifeline. However, if the lifeline itself become cancerous then what would become of the car? One could only imagine the disaster. Recently local oil market turned…
One of the most important things protecting your engine from going kaput is its lubricant. Your engine oil is the first and most important line of defense to protect it from seizing up. Smaller engines like on…
Coolants are one thing that we seriously take for granted here in Pakistan. Folks with older cars don’t even bother. Sada pani zindabad. I also own an old car and have been running water for as long as I could…
We have been hearing this for a year now that Caltex Chevron is wrapping its fuel station business in Pakistan and Total might buy all the Caltex pumps. And finally Total has taken over Caltex fuel stations in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.