- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Petrol is essential for cars; it’s their lifeline. However, if the lifeline itself become cancerous then what would become of the car? One could only imagine the disaster. Recently local oil market turned…
One of the most important things protecting your engine from going kaput is its lubricant. Your engine oil is the first and most important line of defense to protect it from seizing up. Smaller engines like on…
Coolants are one thing that we seriously take for granted here in Pakistan. Folks with older cars don’t even bother. Sada pani zindabad. I also own an old car and have been running water for as long as I could…
We have been hearing this for a year now that Caltex Chevron is wrapping its fuel station business in Pakistan and Total might buy all the Caltex pumps. And finally Total has taken over Caltex fuel stations in…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.