- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
The issue of fuel quality in Pakistan has been subject to debate in recent days. More has been said than actual actions to address the problem since Honda complained the regulator Oil and Gas Regulatory…
Honda’s recent complaint against oil companies stirred a lot of controversy in the local market. In the complaint lodged by Honda Pakistan, it was stated that oil companies are adding additives which are…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.