- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
--CNG sector to go bankrupt if gas prices hiked, warns APCNGA Amidst reports that the federal government is planning to further increase the price of natural gas, the All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA)…
The deregulation of CNG prices has proved to be quite shocking for its consumers ahead of the New Year as CNG station owners across Sindh have raised the price to PKR 70-71 per KG from PKR 67.50. "We have…
The government of Pakistan has lately announced to deregulate the CNG prices. An estimated amount of 2.5 million vehicles running on natural gas will fall privy to this new policy and will be completely at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.