- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
--CNG sector to go bankrupt if gas prices hiked, warns APCNGA Amidst reports that the federal government is planning to further increase the price of natural gas, the All Pakistan CNG Association (APCNGA)…
The deregulation of CNG prices has proved to be quite shocking for its consumers ahead of the New Year as CNG station owners across Sindh have raised the price to PKR 70-71 per KG from PKR 67.50. "We have…
The government of Pakistan has lately announced to deregulate the CNG prices. An estimated amount of 2.5 million vehicles running on natural gas will fall privy to this new policy and will be completely at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.