- Wear Mask While Driving or Pay Fine
- Action Against ‘Improper Number Plates’ in Lahore
- Govt Gives Incentives on Electric Vehicles Parts Import
- Pak Suzuki Hikes Prices Up to Rs30,000
- Honda Atlas Pakistan Presents Special Offer for Doctors
- Check out New Prices of Toyota Hilux 2020
- Honda, Yamaha Increased Bike Prices
- Is Govt Finally Adopting Int’l Vehicle Safety Standards?
- Petrol Price Increased by Rs25 in Pakistan
- Glaring Loopholes in Punjab’s E-Challan System
Abdul Hanan 32
Some 2 years back, a blog post at PakWheels.com made some predictions based on the data gathered from various sources and the news circulating around the auto enthusiastic community. The prediction enumerated…
I have been asked a question over and over again. It has come to a point that I can tell, while shaking someone's hand, that they are going to ask the same question and so I reply: For rupees 125,000 you can…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.