- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
CR-Z does for Honda what Golf does for VW, it is one of the world's best hot hatches and as these teaser images suggest, it is going to get hotter. Back in 2010, when they began manufacturing the CR-Z in…
Mugen has released the first few photos of Honda CR-Z which is going to be officially revealed between June 30 and July 3 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England. However, images have been released over…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.