- Toyota Fortuner, Hilux Recalled Over Brake Booster Assembly
- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
Earlier today, more than a dozen vehicles were involved in a severe crash on Motorway near Sukheki. This accident happened due to bad visibility and smog. Reports are still unclear on how many people…
Adan Ali 604
Just two weeks from now, while I was coming to Lahore, I was taken off guard by a dozen of Volvo buses parked at Daewoo’s service bay situated in Sundar, just outside Lahore. The first question that popped my…
In this era of modernization and a race to global domination. This is the world, a global village heading towards an unknown territory. In under-developed, or less-developed countries like Pakistan, our…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.