- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Punjab government has provided another great facility to owners of new cars and motorcycles. Under the new scheme, dealer vehicle registration system (DVRS), the province has given specific dealers authority to…
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 has quickly become a hot favorite of Pakistani consumers after its launch not too long ago. But the new car brought new sort of problems with it. And I am not talking about any sort…
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
While we're more or less aware of the fact that Pak Suzuki and the rest are monopolistic companies that have been going on to loot the country by providing obsolete cars on exuberant and unjustified prices, it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.