- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 has quickly become a hot favorite of Pakistani consumers after its launch not too long ago. But the new car brought new sort of problems with it. And I am not talking about any sort…
Adan Ali 57
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
While we're more or less aware of the fact that Pak Suzuki and the rest are monopolistic companies that have been going on to loot the country by providing obsolete cars on exuberant and unjustified prices, it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.