- And Now….Honda Car Prices Increased!
- Mini-Budget – FED on Imported Cars Also Increased
- MG ZS EV Becomes Best Selling Electric Car in Australia
- Limping Issue in Hyundai Sonata – Here are Details
- CONFIRMED- These are New Toyota Car Prices
- Motorway Police Increase Fines on Traffic Violations
- “Corolla Cross Fuel Average is its Biggest Positive”, – Expert Review
- Proton Rolls Out First Locally Assembled Unit of X70 SUV
- Here Is An Update On Suzuki Cars Delivery Time
- New Dates of Pakistan Auto Show (PAPS 2022)
The new Toyota Corolla 2017 has quickly become a hot favorite of Pakistani consumers after its launch not too long ago. But the new car brought new sort of problems with it. And I am not talking about any sort…
A new system for vehicle registration which is also a part of the national action plan (NAP) is set to be inaugurated tomorrow by Chief Minister of Punjab, Shahbaz Sharif. The launch is expected to take place…
While we're more or less aware of the fact that Pak Suzuki and the rest are monopolistic companies that have been going on to loot the country by providing obsolete cars on exuberant and unjustified prices, it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.