- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
Amid falling car sales and auto-giants like Pak Suzuki announcing a major decline in profits, July has been a challenging month for the local automotive industry. With the looming foreign-exchange reserve…
Ali Laghari 31
Brace yourself as car prices in the country might surge even further, hinted CEO Indus Motor Company, Ali Asghar Jamali. The exchange rate of rupee against the dollar is at PKR 127.75, as recorded on…
Awais Yousaf 56
Since the official launch of the 11th Gen Toyota Corolla in Pakistan, we have seen multiple price hikes. From which two of them were due to the facelift when Toyota introduced new features in the car. However,…
Jamal Pasha 36
For the past quite some time, Pakistani rupee is getting devalued against Dollar, and on Monday 11-12-2017 US Dollar saw an increase of PKR 3, climbing to Rs.110 creating panic in the local market. The purpose…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.