- Pakistan Losing Billions Due to Tyre Smuggling
- UPDATE – Now You Have to Pay Fee for M-Tag
- Another Snowfall Alert! New Traffic Plan for Murree
- Mini-Budget – Confusion Over FED Continues!
- Invalid Number Plate Users Will Now Go Straight to Prison
- Is New Suzuki Swift Coming Next Month?
- Hyundai Staria Spotted, Does That Mean Another Car Launch?
- Petrol Price Reached All-Time High at Rs.147.83
- How to Get Duplicate Car File or Book in Punjab?
- Land Cruiser LC300 Scores 5/5 In Crash Test [Video]
A private startup has launched Pakistan's first electric bike-sharing service named "ezBike" in Islamabad. Minister for Information Technology and Telecom Syed Amin Ul Haque inaugurated the service. In the…
Neon has previously launched an all-electric M3 bike in Pakistan. After the M3 received acclaim and became successful, Neon is preparing to launch a new electric bike for the Pakistani market. Neon is a…
Shahryar, a young engineer from Peshawar has modified a gasoline-powered bike into an electric bike to promote a healthy and clean environment in the city, reports a local media outlet. As per the details,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.