- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Electric Bikes in Pakistan
Today Zenith Irfan is here with a futuristic bike review of two electric bikes. Evolve, a brand of Charged vehicles, is soon going to launch electric bikes in Pakistan. Zenith got the test versions of these…
From the past 10 days, the news channels are not reporting anything but stories about the petrol crisis in Pakistan, more specifically in the province of Punjab and how it affected the lives of citizens and the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.